During 2022, Evergreen remained committed to using our business as a force for good. We are proud to be a Certified B Corporation devoted to helping our clients, empowering our team, and sustaining our planet.
We give back to communities, positively impacting the areas where we live and work. Throughout our 25-year history, we’ve organized several volunteer events through our annual Giving Back Campaign. Our impact goes beyond volunteering. We have embedded community development and diversity, equity, and inclusion practices into our commercial and residential programs.
- We hire from local communities, partner with community-based organizations, and work with underserved groups to help them access utility programs.
- Evergreen addresses the energy burden faced by income-qualified rural and urban communities by pairing meaningful community engagement with increased access to services. This past year, our in-house Community Engagement Team partnered with 33 community-based organizations, lead over 20 presentations on diversity, equity, and inclusion, and submitted over 300 energy efficiency projects.
- Beyond kilowatt savings, we have helped build relationships between utilities, community-based organizations, contractors, and customers. These relationships have improved energy access, program participation, economic development, and workforce development.
- Evergreen is committed to building a diverse and thriving workforce across the U.S. We hire locals, employ small businesses, and strive to continually improve the local economy.
- We have earned the distinction of being a 100 Best Company to Work For and a 100 Best Green Company for 12 consecutive years due to our commitment to creating a positive and sustainable work environment.
- We are proud to serve clients in 15 states and offer a range of services to meet their needs. As a boutique firm, we are able to provide personalized attention and expertise, while still delivering results on par with larger implementers. We are also SSAE16 SOC2 certified, which means we adhere to the highest standards of security and reliability.
- To learn more about our company and services, we invite you to watch the video below, which provides an overview of our delivery highlights and operational processes, including SOC II compliance. Connect with us on LinkedIn and Facebook to stay up-to-date on our work as a full-service energy-efficiency program design and management firm serving utilities and energy organizations nationwide.
Thank you for being a part of our journey. We look forward to being there with you in 2023.