In 1997 Roger J. Spring founded Evergreen Consulting Group to provide informed, effective energy efficiency program support. Supplementing his 28 years of experience in the utility industry with the skills of a field network of lighting specialists, Roger built a reputation for results among utilities, energy organizations and trade professionals. Maintaining a focus on meaningful connections with customers and each other, our Evergreen family has grown steadily, numbering more than 80 employees.
Over time, our work has evolved beyond commercial lighting to include other energy-efficient systems for homes, and commercial and industrial businesses. We have innovated new products, such as EiQ and Tradeworks, to help our clients more efficiently and effectively achieve their goals. Since 2006, our work has resulted in two billion kilowatt hours of electricity saved.
Deliver. Innovate. Delight.
Evergreen’s vision and mission are founded on several values:
- To meet needs and achieve results for our clients
- To be adaptive for a culture of collaboration
- To invest in genuine, caring and trusted relationships
- To achieve excellence based upon honesty, integrity, responsibility, and knowledge
- And to create community and an open, balanced and fun environment
These values support a culture that rewards people for independence and initiative, values relationships and promotes exceptional customer service ethic. This winning combination has resulted in repeated selection among the top companies in Oregon Business Magazine’s list of the 100 Best Companies to Work for in Oregon.
Evergreen Consulting Group Board of Directors and Beneficial Owners
- Roger Spring, CEO & Founder
- Debbie Spring, Owner
- Matt Gibbs, President
Evergreen Consulting Group Advisory Board of Directors
- David Grein, Partner, Parsons Farnell & Grein, LLP
- Leah DiGregorio, Partner, Hoffman, Stewart & Schmidt, P.C.
- Steve Crandall, President, Crandall/Partners LLC
- Cole Chase, Chartered Financial Consultant, The Commerce Company