Growing Opportunities with Energy Efficiency
Controlled Environment Agriculture is a rapidly expanding industry. In addition to legalized medicinal and recreational cannabis, other well-suited crops include hemp, food and nursery ornamentals. Evergreen helps utilities and other energy organizations design and market incentive solutions that motivate growers to invest in new energy-efficiency technology. In return, growers can be more competitive by keeping quality and yield up while lowering operational costs.
Evergreen has been on the front line since the first energy-efficiency programs for CEA operations launched in the Pacific Northwest. Our team’s technical lighting expertise, suite of innovative resources and industry connections combine to help utilities achieve program goals, gain valuable kWh savings and increase customer service.
- Has assisted more than 200 growers on over 160 projects
- Works with indoor and greenhouse grow facilities, including:
- Hemp and cannabis production
- Greens, herbs and ornamental plants grown for retail sale
- Provides effective lighting and HVAC efficiency solutions for commercial, industrial and agriculture markets
- Supports clients with tools for success, such as EiQ™ online learning and the Tradeworks™ suite of trade ally development services
- Consults with leading manufacturers of efficient grow lights
- Develops product standards and research with DLC and other key influencers
- Evergreen Consulting Group | Controlled Environment Agriculture Qualifications
To learn more about Controlled Environment Agriculture contact Emily Pearce.