Expert Resources for Residential Programs
Evergreen’s expertise supports utilities and improves staff productivity with turnkey programs, experienced management, expanded resources and technical experts. Contact us to discuss how we can work with you to:
- Initiate strategic planning and program design
- Develop, implement and manger efficiency programs and pilot projects
- Train program staff
- Create, expand and support a robust trade ally network
- Manage and support administrative details
- Manage initiatives, marketing and promotion of the program
- Provide ongoing consulting support
A Closer Look at Client Work
Northwest Energy Efficiency Alliance (NEEA)
Since 1997, Evergreen has provided strategic planning, initial program design, pilot program initiation and other consulting for numerous initiatives in the Northwest. These included Performance Tested Comfort Systems (PTCS), Super Good Cents manufactured home program, ENERGY STAR Homes, Distribution Efficiency Initiative, Industrial Efficiency Alliance, Commercial Lighting Initiative, Regional Coordination Potential Assessment and other initiatives.
Elmhurst Mutual Power & Light, Tacoma, Washington
Evergreen has developed, implemented and managed several programs, including a ductless heat pump incentive program, free duct testing and sealing, and low-income weatherization. By developing and maintaining its relationships in the field, Evergreen facilitates smooth connections between the utility, contractors and local government organizations.