Energy Efficiency Value for Commercial & Industrial Customers
Utilities draw on our depth of talent and decades of experience managing energy efficiency programs to help their clients save money, increase efficiency and support their sustainability goals. Our comprehensive consulting team includes dozens of program specialists with a wealth of industry experience, including 12 who are Lighting Certified.
Contact us to learn more about engaging our services to:
- Initiate strategic planning and program design.
- Train program staff
- Create, expand and support robust trade ally networks
- Pre-qualify and refer customers to the applicable program
- Manage and support administrative details
- Manage initiatives, marketing and promotion of programs
- Provide ongoing consulting support
A Closer Look at Client Work
Energy Trust of Oregon
Commercial and industrial lighting program: Since 2003, Evergreen has developed, managed and exceeded efficiency goals for this statewide commercial and industrial lighting program. This includes maintaining and expanding a large active trade ally network of more than 200 contractors. Evergreen has worked with ICF, Lockheed Martin and CLEAResult.
Since 1997, Evergreen, working with Nexant, Inc., has developed and managed lighting and mechanical energy efficiency programs in the six-state Pacific Power and Rocky Mountain Power service territories.