Evergreen’s experienced team develops trade ally training seminars and workshops to achieve specific client goals. The sessions present practical information on using program tools, such as incentives and calculators, and technical training about specific energy-efficiency upgrades, products and applications for commercial and industrial lighting.
Each year our team presents training sessions to about 1,000 industry professionals throughout the country. In 2016, we coordinated over HOW MANY trainings, including trade ally workshops, sales trainings, webinars, utility customer event trainings and building operator certification trainings.
While topics, format and location vary by client, these elements are consistent in our training:
- Participants learn how to use all available tools and resources to close the deal on projects that achieve quality results with measurable energy savings goals
- Topics update participants about current technology and its application in the market
- Presenters have industry expertise and working knowledge of their topics
- Sessions are limited to a half-day or less to respect participants’ time
- Locations are convenient, whether off site, on site or online
- Larger training events offer networking opportunities and exhibit current technology
Our Evergreen iQTM digital platform complements in-person training with convenient online learning available anytime, anywhere from any device.